Monday, November 10, 2008

Walt Disney Adventure


Roller Coasters, turkey legs, character pictures, a ton of walking and matching T-shirts. Not a whole lot more I could have asked for out of a week off. There was also nothing better than spending a couple quality days with your quarterback before starting a playoff push. Maybe I can get a couple touchdowns in the last seven, but really, we had a great time. It was awesome to get away from the everyday schedule of the Redskins and spend a couple days hanging out.

This was my first trip to Disney World and to be honest after going in with low expectations, I was impressed. I thought the "Soarin" through California was one of the coolest rides I've done, I mean you never even move and it feels like your going 100 mph. The Rockin' Roller Coaster was probably my second favorite, the takeoff was the coolest start to any ride that I've ever been on. Actually, other than a couple rides I had a blast, Disney was definitely worth it.

I'm happy to get back. It was nice to sit around and watch football like a fan. I'm pissed Philly didn't win, they could have gave us a little help against NY. Really, we just gotta get ready to go on another big end of season streak. At least we will be rested, finally.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment