Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pro Bowl

I know this is kind of old news, but here are some pictures and thoughts from the Pro Bowl this year.
This was taken at practice on the second day. This was about the time I thought I was getting the flu. I didn't get too sick but enough to lay low for a day or two.





During the week we found out that Jim Zorn had been hired to be our new coach. Well interestingly enough, the touchdown pass I caught was from Matt Hasselbeck. It was nice to have Matt there to talk about our new coach and what to anticipate for next year.




I know that some fans may not like this one because Jason plays for Dallas. All I have to say is that he is a great guy and an awesome tight end. If that's not enough, think back to our last three home games against Dallas. 35 - 7, the last second field goal, and 27 - 6.

Facebook Comments

4 comments:

lol.. look at TO.. is he scared of the water or sumthing...

Where are the pictures you took?

Love the pick of you and Witten (can't we learn to live together?) Awesome that you both made the pro bowl last year.

- Cowboy Fan not Redskin Hater

Hey Chris...I have some pics of US (smile) I took when I met you at Pro Bowl this year in Hawaii :).

Post a Comment