Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pre-Game

I thought the travel playlist was pretty cool for the away games. I just took the last 20 songs that got played on my Ipod. To be honest, I'm probably not going to listen to any music before the game. This is pretty much the stuff I listened to on the bus and in the hotel. I know it's kinda Alt-rockie, but accept it.

Also, big ass game today! This should be a good game for me to make some big plays. I mean, do I really not have a touchdown after week four? I'm gonna get to work today for this guy.  

Pepper - Ashes
Jacks Mannequin - Resoloution
MGMT - Electric Feel
3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me
The Almost - Southern Weather
Counting Crows - Mrs. Potters Lullaby
Anberlin - A Day Late
Mercenaries - Oh No You Didn't
Foo Fighters - Walking After You
Ben Folds Five - You Don't Know Me
The Expendabales - Let Her Go
Trina - Pull Over That Ass Too Fat
Weezer - Pork And Beans
Ani Defranco - As Is
The Main - I Wana Love You
Chidios - Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek
Brand New - Jesus Christ
The Dangerous Summer - A Permanant Rain
Boys Like Girls - Five Minutes To Midnight

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment