Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yode's Corner: Bumps and Bruises

If you want to know what it feels like to get hit in the NFL check out the following pictures. Yes that is the back of my leg with the best bruise I have ever received on it. It starts under my right butt cheek and continues down to about my calf and is now a lovely shade of red to purple. I think in a couple of days it will start to change colors into a rainbow of blacks, blues, maybe some greens, yellows, and reds. It happened during special teams last week and hurts like hell.

There is only one thing that comes to mind, I think would compare to the shot I took in the leg. And that is to have Barry Bonds back in his prime take a upper deck home run swing into the back of your leg and just get floored by it and see if the damage would be the same. The day after the game was awfully painful for me and felt like I got trampled by an elephant. Anyway I hope you guys like the pictures, as proof of the punishment we players endure week in and week out to play in the NFL.


Thanks, Yoder

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment