Friday, September 26, 2008

Cooley's Picks of the Week

I'm excited about the picks this week. Coming off a 12-4 performance in week three my confidence is way up. There seemed to be a lot of close calls, but I really thought about this and I think I'm gonna knock it outta the ballpark. Week 4 will be another great showing for Cooley Zone picks.

Cleveland at Cincinnati Cleveland
Minnesota at Tennessee Tennessee
Denver at Kansas City Denver
San Francisco at New Orleans New Orleans
Arizona at NY Jets NY Jets
Green Bay at Tampa Bay Tampa Bay
Atlanta at Carolina Carolina
Houston at Jacksonville Jacksonville
San Diego at Oakland San Diego
Buffalo at St. Louis Buffalo
Washington at Dallas WASHINGTON
Philadelphia at Chicago Philadelphia
Baltimore at Pittsburgh Pittsburgh

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment