Friday, September 26, 2008

TC: Top Stories during Dallas Week

To stick with the theme of "Dallas Week" on the blog I thought people would enjoy this little gem.


For me, nothing else happening in the sports world matters besides Sunday's game between Washington and Dallas but to some of you it might. If it does, here you go.

When you miss a workout in the NFL you lose $$$. Not that I'm happy Plaxico got suspended but I just wish it happened in week one.This isn't quite as embarrassing as the loss at home to Stanford, but come on. My guess, we get to see OSU and USC play one more time this year. Hurray!

Like a lollipop (Yeah)
Lil' Wayne is bloggin' like a lollipop (Yeah)

It's a good thing Jerry, Emmit, and Jason all went before Warren because we wouldn't want everyone to think that all of the NFL's top dancers are ass****s.

“We’re told Sapp talks down to everybody (especially the guy dancers and production assistants), yells at people and consistently walks out of rehearsals with partner Kym Johnson.”
Way to represent Mr. Sapp.

And I saved the best for last..."We want Dallas"

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment