Saturday, August 16, 2008

Top 20 Preseason songs Week 3

I felt like when I posted my Top 20 songs for the Colts game it was a hit. I think this will be something that is better for me to do for away games. There is so much down time in the hotel and music seems to be how I’ve been filling it. This week’s Top 20 is sort of a 90’s list with a few other songs but Bill Khayat and I put this together and we hope you like it as much as we do.




1. Warrant – Down Boys
2. Counting Crows – Long December
3. Everclear – Santa Monica
4. Sick Puppies – All the Same
5. Oasis – Wonderwall
6. Gavin Rossdale – Love Remains the Same
7. White Snake – Slow and Easy
8. Spacehog – In the Meantime
9. Bush – Come Down
10. Finger Eleven – One Thing
11. Sublime – Pool Shark
12. Blur – Song 2
13. Smashing Pumpkins – Today
14. Weezer – Say It Ain’t So
15. Bad Company – Bad Company
16. Coconut Records – West Coast
17. Red Hot Chile Peppers – Under the Bridge
18. Spin Doctors – Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong
19. The Connells – '74-75
20. The Flys – Got You Where I Want You

Then I went to Mike Sellars and I tried to get his Top 20 straight from the “recently played” but after 17 Rachel Nichols grabbed me for an interview. So now we have this.



1. Yo Gottie ft. Lil’ Boosie and Webbie – Keep It Gangsta’
2. Lil’ Scrappy – Livin’ in the Projects
3. Lil’ Yola – Ain’t Gun Let Up
4. Master P – Break ‘Em Off Something
5. Mike Jones – Back Then (remix)
6. Petey Pablo – I Swear
7. Plies – 100 Years
8. Ray Cash – Bumpin’ My Music (remix)
9. T.I. – Livin’ the Sky
10. Soulja Boy – Crank Dat
11. Trick Daddy – Thug Holiday
12. Tru – I Always Feel Like
13. UGK – Internatinoal Players Anthem
14. Hurricane Chris – A Bay Bay
15. Kanye West – Can’t Tell me Nothin’
16. Goodie Mob – Fly Away
17. DJ Kahled – I’m So Hood

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment