Monday, August 4, 2008

Top 20 Preseason songs Week 1

I figured every one likes to look through an Ipod so I just went back and found the last 20 songs I listened to.  These are from the trip to Canton and I think it might be cool to put down the top 20 from every game this season.  Also, I'll try to provide a new players soundtrack with mine.  I think we will find some awesome new songs. 


1. Coldplay - Violet Hill
2. Kid Rock - All Summer Long
3. Mickey Avalon - Jane Fonda
4. Kalai - Honeymoon Uh Huh
5. Thriving Ivory - Angels on the Moon
6. David Grey - You're the World to Me
7. Skid Row - Wasted Time
8. Fall Out Boy - Beat It
9. AFI - The Leaving Song
10. Foo Fighters - The Pretender
11. Feeder - High
12. Boys Like Girls - Thunder
13. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark
15. Art Alexakis - Harvest
16. Jack Johnson - Flake
17. Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
18. I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business - The Best Happiness Money Can Buy
19. Modest Mouse - One Chance 
20. Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

Yes by creating this list of music I'm sure I'll face some criticism, but this is what I've been listening too.  

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment