Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crazy Fans At ESPN Extreme Bulls

I spent Sunday afternoon cheering for the bulls. I gotta be honest, I can't stand cowboys. It doesn't matter if they're from Dallas, Wyoming, or wherever. Their stupid hats and little Napoleon attitudes drive me crazy. Plus I have to listen to the chitter chatter behind me about cute butts. Come on girls, Brett Favre stopped wearing skin tight Wranglers years ago. Well, maybe not, but after a short discussion with the wife, she testified that there weren't any cute butts, so ha.

Back to the bulls, it was great being the asshole in the stands cheering for the their team. I spent the entire afternoon staring down this Trisha Yearwood looking yokel, and screaming "Let er' Buck!" at the top of my lungs. Truthfully, I was surprised her snake skin wearing man didn't have anything to say to me, but in retrospect I am a pretty big dude wearing a bad ass bandanna. I guess it probably wasn't just Trisha who was upset, after I got turned down for my fifth buck off, high-five celebration I knew I wasn't a welcome. But who cares, I was there to rodeo.

Facebook Comments

14 comments:

They say that Chris Cooley is the only man who ever bucked off a bull at the rodeo.

This comment has been removed by the author.

YESSSSS! It's great to know that you hate everything cowboys.

Wow Chris, you do make a good asshole! Props my man!!

Agreed, Cowboys are never a good thing in football. As for the WY Cowboys... Go Lobos(payback for the Mountain West basketball tournement)!!!!!

You might be having too much fun Chris, keep up the good work.

"Trisha Yearwood-looking yokel." Never before have 4 simple words painted such a vivid description. Well put, my friend. Viva los toros.

hey Chris remember when you said this...

"Sidney Crosby is good at talking shit, Alex Ovechkin is good at hockey. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I thought that I was going to see two of the greats in the NHL. I saw one who is great and he was wearing a red jersey. The other one, I saw him cry like a 7 year old who got beat up by the school yard bully. Maybe he's mad that Ovechkin has 20 more goals than him. Or maybe because his team won't make the postseason."


FAIL

Hey Puckshagger, remember when you weren't considered a douchebag? Yeah, me neither.

Hey puckshagger remember when....

The penguins won the stanley cup but are STILL bitter that Ovechkin is the best palyer in the league! Even with the cup Ovechkin OWNS the jealous Pens fanbase. Sad really. Continue to HATE HATE HATE....

Your attempt at trashtalk = EPIC fail

I've got to know, did you go out to drink in Cody or in Powell that night? You know, Cody is way better.

CC u better rep this year and for a few more. Just dropped 2 bills on one of your authentic jersey's. Come on brother, this is out year!!

Sorry, this is OUR (The Redskins) Year! It is, and I heard Colt might be starting. Thank God.

GO PENS!!! The proof is in the cup baby!

Colt starting???!!! Please let it be true!!!

Pens suck even with the cup. Pens fans will always envy our having Ovi. He's the best hockey player in the world. Period.

And Chris, it's nice to see your enthusiasm at the rodeo. Now you know why we get so jacked at Skins' games! Cannot wait for the season to begin!

Post a Comment