Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fashion Police

When Malcom Kelly say, "I got a sag in my jean, man I'm lookin clean." I am concerned because I wouldn't want this to happen.

A 17-year-old spent a night in jail last week after police arrested him for wearing low pants in Riviera Beach, southeast Florida.
Yes that is right, baggy pants = jail time. I mean how dare a kid show off his underpants. What would they do if he accidentially...no, I won't even go there. But honestly, if I'm a cop, I feel like there are bigger issues than playing fashion police but maybe I'm wrong. Apparently there could be a more extreme punishment for wearing low-slung pants.
In Delcambre, Louisiana, offenders can be fined up to 500 dollars or jailed for up to six months.
You heard, SIX MONTHS for low riding. So be safe buy a pair of mom jeans next time

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment