Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fantasy Update Week 3

Another big fantasy week for Cooley's Zornado. I haven't been the highest scoring team every week, but I have found a way to win and become the only undefeated team in the Cooley Zone.

There were some outrageous scores including Smoot scoring 105 points and Santana only putting up 25. Ironically these two teams were only separated by one point a week ago.Although I'm the last standing undefeated, Santana, Mike Sellers, and the Girls remain win less.

This week I will be looking forward to taking down Reed. I need big games from Adrian Peterson and Willie Parker, not to mention another breakthrough fantasy performance from JC. The girls take on Fred Davis "The Chocolate Assassins," which will probably be another loss. To make matters worse there is a quarterback controversy.......I guess?


Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment