Friday, July 11, 2008

TC: Happy Birthday Chris

Chris, today, on your day of birth I wanted to share some great things that happened this day in history. After each, I will show the emotion I think best describes your feelings about each event.

In 1804, Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr shot Alexander Hamilton (not cool I guess).

In 1889 Tijuana, Mexico, is founded (God only knows how the world survived as long as it did without TJ).
In 1914 Babe Ruth makes his debut in Major league baseball. (I put this because I feel like you and the Babe could have been close friends).
Wikipedia claims that the biggest news story on this day in 1982 was that Italy defeated West Germany in the FIFA World Cup (I feel the same way as you look but given some time, your birthday will creep up the list).
2008 - Apple Computer's iPhone 3G goes on sale (If only Apple knew what you did to your iPhone).
So Chris, I hope you have a fantastic day and many more to come. Happy Birthday.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment