Thursday, June 10, 2010

Facebook Comments


Awesome! Glad to see the show turned out well after the first cancellation. You should have gotten the paintings scanned so people could buy replica prints on the online store, I totally would get the football field X's and O's piece (you could even donate a portion of that, too).

Those pots actually are not that bad even though i have insulted you many times in the past by offering 20 bucks for the entire collection. They actually look professional, Not bad Chris . I remember I had a art class in High school and made one Lopsided tube shaped pot/ashtray/mug which my Older brother crudely named the "Dick Pot" for obvious reasons.

The show was awesome - I'm so glad I got to buy before it was all snagged up. It was certainly a pleasure meeting your wife and mother as well. When is the next one?

Yeah, when's the next one?? You should do this every month or so....

Post a Comment