Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cooley Zone App Now Available

We are really excited to finally launch our cooleyzone app for the iPhone. This was a pretty unique opportunity that was proposed to me by Oscar Santana a few months ago. After some tweaking we felt like we were finally ready to get our app out there. If you have the iPhone or iTouch check it out and let us know what you think. Sorry for now blackberry users.And if you are in the market for designing your own app, Oscar and his friend Josh Sroka made ours. They have an app development company called renegade apps and they are amazing to work with.

Facebook Comments

7 comments:

Love it! Thanks for thinking of us, this app is great to have so we can keep up to date on CC and the Skins.

can you make it available on the google phone?

I couldn't get it on my ipod touch, it only works on the iphone 3g. Is there any way to change that?

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY. wow chris i love you

it works on my ipod touch, make sure you have the 3.0 update!

Im thinking a cooleyzone.mobi for mobile phone web browsers would be great. The old chriscooley47 website came across perfectly.

Huh? I loaded this on my iPhone and its just a wallpaper. Did I miss something? There's just a pic - as lovely as Chris is - I was hoping for a little bit more. Help?

Post a Comment