Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cooleys Rally for the Cure

On May 16, 2008 my mom was one of the thousands of people to hear the words “You have cancer.” Knowing first hand about the disease and the treatments and being a survivor she believes along with others that; we need to find a cure!

Many have been touched by cancer in some way and we all have the power to make a difference. On April 14, 2009 Nancy, myself and Chris Cooley will host Cooleys Rally for the Cure. This event is being held to raise money for research of this horrible disease and 100 percent of the money raised from this event will be donated to the Relay for Life! To purchase a ticket please click on the photo.

The event will be held at The Original Steakhouse in Ashburn, Virginia. Check back soon for more information.

Together, we will celebrate, remember, and fight back. Thanks for your support!

Facebook Comments

1 comments:

I, too am going thru breast cancer having had a mastectomy in December and chemo for 4 months and now into radiation #20 out of 33 treatments...I read the article in the Wash Post this morning about your mom and felt an immediate connection with her because I have the very same outlook and positive attitude...my niece works for the American Cancer Society and we are going to Waldorf, MD June 12th for the Relay for Life and I will be there proudly displaying my "bald head" (a little fuzz growing though)ha, ha...and help raise money so that other who can't afford the treatment I am receiving can get help....just to let you know I am 62 years old, 3 grown children and have been a season ticket holder for 28 years...won't miss a game this year...God love your mom for bringing her story to print in the hopes of helping other cancer patients....I am a survivor....Terri Bond, Crofton, MD

Post a Comment