Monday, March 23, 2009

Apology from Dennis

I apologize for the harsh comment I sent you CC, but it is bad being a Cleveland fan sometimes with all the bullshit we have to deal with. So, when I mistakenly took your comment as a bash of our city and organization, hopefully you can understand why I thought this way. I'm a diehard fan and we have been through so many losses, and heart breaks that it gets real frustrating. So I apologize again to you Chris and to Redskin fans, I respect your play, and would love to have you in Cleveland, but everyone here gets sensitive when it comes to our Browns because of our history of bad luck. Thanks again man. It was a mistake and obviously a misunderstanding because the comment was made clear the first time.

Take care.

Dennis

P.S. That was not me who posted those things above about you still being a douchebag. Thanks.
We posted the first email from Dennis and felt like it would be good to post his second.

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment