Monday, February 23, 2009

TC: Sidney Crosby wa wa wa wa


Sidney Crosby is good at talking shit, Alex Ovechkin is good at hockey. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I thought that I was going to see two of the greats in the NHL. I saw one who is great and he was wearing a red jersey. The other one, I saw him cry like a 7 year old who got beat up by the school yard bully. Maybe he's mad that Ovechkin has 20 more goals than him. Or maybe because his team won't make the post season. Either way, Sidney wasn't holding in his frustration...



After the game, #87 decided to complain some more stating that he didn't like Ovechkin's post goal celebrations. As for Ovechkin, "He talks too much."

Also, an attempt to share some insight to the UWC even on Saturday night. I know plenty of people thought that Ovi was a little too standoffish to the fans at the event but that isn't entirely true. I watched the guy smile for 100 plus pictures and sign just as many autographs. What's wrong with having a good time with some buddies, trying to focus on the game, and not be overly excited to gladhand the 6,000 in attendance? 

Related
Sporting News
DC Sports Bog
Puck Daddy

Facebook Comments